SA/NT Branch CPD Event – Feedback Tools and Teaching on the Run
Learning objectives for Feedback Tools workshop (Sunday 15 July):
- Illustrate the purpose of evaluation in the clinical setting.
- Demonstrate the principles of peer observation.
- Experiment with standard performance evaluation tools as relevant to the SHPA residency program
Learning objectives for Teaching on the Run Workshop (Monday 16 July):
- Identify elements of effective feedback
- Recognise when to give feedback
- Critique the feedback process
- Define different types of assessment
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com
- Diana Sandulache BPharm MPharmPrac, Senior Pharmacist – Workforce and Development, Alfred Health
- Daniel Guidone BPharm CradCertTT&L MClinPharm, Deputy Director of Pharmacy – Workforce and Development, Alfred Health
- Michael Dooley BPharm GradDipHosp PharmPhD, Director of Pharmacy, Alfred Health
The program addresses pharmacist competency standards, including:
- Standard 1.4.2 Determine professional development needs with reference to the competency standards
- Standard 2.3.1 Use appropriate communication skills
- Standard 2.3.2 Confirm the effectiveness of communication
- Standard 2.4.3 Review outcomes achieved and assess follow-up requirements
- Standard 4.6.3 Supervise personnel
- Standard 4.6.4 Develop personnel and promote improved performance
- Standard 4.6.5 Manage interpersonal relationships with supervised personnel
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 3 hours of Group-2 CPD (or 6 CPD credits), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is: S2018/43.