The LEAP Program is a career-changing opportunity for established and emerging pharmacy leaders to be immersed in an intensive international networking and learning experience.
Reflecting on a career-changing experience
Competition was very strong for the 2019 LEAP Program which gave the following successful candidates a career-changing international networking and intensive pharmacy leadership and learning opportunity in North America over Saturday 7 December – Sunday 15 December.
Ten merit-based places were made available: nine positions for current senior leaders or pharmacists strongly linked to leadership and management positions within their workplace (such as Director of Pharmacy, Assistant Director of Pharmacy, Site Manager, Associate Director and equivalents), and one position for an emerging pharmacy leader.
We extend our congratulations to the following successful applicants: Kristin Berry (NSW), Gauri Godbole (NSW), Russell Levy (NSW); Angela Young (NT); Margie Butnoris (Qld); Anna McClure (SA); Tom Simpson (Tas); Wendy Ewing (Vic); Andrew Campbell (WA) and Deirdre Criddle (WA).
The seven-day, all-inclusive LEAP Program includes full registration to the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition, meetings with ASHP leaders, teaching hospital visit and optional pharmaceutical manufacturing plant tour.
- Return airfares from your home city
- Up to six night’s accommodation
- All breakfasts and lunches and two dinners
- All local transfers (excluding travel to and from the airport in your home city)
- Attendance at ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting 2019, Las Vegas
- Meeting with ASHP representatives
- Potential visit to a teaching hospital (to be confirmed)
- Optional program in San Francisco includes a tour of the manufacturing plant in Vacaville, California (If not attending, return flight to Australia will depart Las Vegas Wednesday 11 December)