QLD Branch - Technician + Expertise = Techpertise
Come and join the SHPA QLD Branch as we dive deeper into the symbiotic relationship between pharmacist and pharmacy technicians. Open to both members and non-members, we invite all to learn about exciting projects happening in the technician space.
- Develop understanding of the pharmacist and technician relationship
- Learn about evolution in the technician role
- Learn about medication wastage challenges
- Learn about SHPA support for technicians
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $25.00
*Refreshment will be served at 5:30pm, presentation will begin at 6:00pm*
Access the free Webinar by registering here (members-only): LINK
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julia Tisdall, Pharmacy Technician, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Rachael Raleigh, Pharmacist Gold Coast Hospital
- Standard 2.2.1 Show a commitment to interprofessional practice
- Standard 2.2.2 Engage in teamwork and consultation
- Standard 4.6.2 Establish role clarity and performance standards
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2019/34.