SHPA Leadership Bootcamp 2020
This year has brought unique challenges for hospital pharmacy leaders. In response, the Leadership Bootcamp team from SHPA and the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (ASHP) have developed a new program that reflects on the skills leaders have had to harness and continue to use.
At the 2020 SHPA Leadership Bootcamp, supported by SHPA Strategic Partner Roche, delegates will explore strategies for future leadership challenges including navigating change, achieving service excellence, and mastering work-life balance. The program is structured to provide ample opportunity for interactive in-depth learning led by international and national facilitators.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to boost the critical strategic skills you need to inspire and lead amid ever-changing environments.
Please note all times listed are in AEDT.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
Supported by an SHPA Strategic Partner, Roche
- Bhavini Patel, Executive Director Medicines Management, Clinical Engagement and Leadership Support Lead, Royal Darwin Hospital, Top End Health Service, Northern Territory Department of Health, Casuarina, NT
- Jennifer E. Tryon, Associate Vice President and Chief Pharmacy Officer, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem, N.C, USA
- Samuel Calabrese, Chief Pharmacy Officer, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- David Chen, Assistant Vice President for Pharmacy Leadership and Planning, Pharmacy Practice Sections, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Bethesda, MD, USA
- Duncan McKenzie, Pharmacy Site Manager, Royal Hobart Hospital, Hobart, Tas