This presentation will provide an overview of the new stewardship role for clinical pharmacists.
- Discuss principles of antifungal stewardship
- Explain the development and implementation of an antifungal stewardship programs
- Outline the pharmacist role in antifungal stewardship programs
This webinar will commence at 1.00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr Abby Douglas, Consultant Infectious Diseases Physician & PhD student, Department of Infectious Diseases, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Vic
Anna Khanina, Clinical Pharmacist & PhD student, National Centre for Infections in Cancer (NCIC), Melbourne, Vic
Competency Standards addressed:
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.3.2 Apply clinical review findings to improve health outcomes
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2020/06.