ClinCATⓇ Virtual (May 2021)
SHPA’s ClinCATⓇ seminars are a must for pharmacists looking to support workplace training, recruitment and professional development through the implementation of ClinCATⓇ competency-based evaluations.
Designed for professionals with significant clinical experience and proven teaching and mentoring skills, these highly interactive seminars provide attendees with site specific implementation strategies, insights into national drivers for competency based evaluations, an understanding of ClinCATⓇ in practice as well as invaluable feedback and evaluation techniques.
This ClinCATⓇ seminar will be offered as a live virtual seminar on Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 May 2021.
All times listed are in AEST.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
* You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Kylee Hayward, BPharm, Lead Pharmacist - Education and Services, SHPA, Vic
Pharmacy Competency standards addressed:
- Standard 1.1.4 Accept professional responsibility and accountability
- Standard 1.4.1 Adopt a scope of practice consistent with competence
- Standard 1.4.2 Determine professional development needs with reference to the competency standards
- Standard 1.4.3 Acquire and apply practice expertise
- Standard 2.3.1 Use appropriate communication skills
- Standard 2.3.2 Confirm the effectiveness of communication
- Standard 4.1.2 Apply self-reflective skills for self-assessment
- Standard 4.3.1 Inspire a strategic vision and common purpose
- Standard 4.3.2 Foster initiative and contribute to innovation, improvement and service development
- Standard 4.6.4 Develop personnel and promote improved performance
- Standard 5.1.3 Contribute to continuing professional development of others
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1.5 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 1.5 CPD credits) and 7.5 hours of Group-2 CPD (or 15 CPD credits) – a total of 16.5 CPD credits suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.The accreditation number is S2020/66.