SHPA’s ClinCATⓇ seminars are a must for pharmacists looking to support workplace training, recruitment and professional development through the implementation of ClinCATⓇ competency-based evaluations.
Designed for professionals with significant clinical experience and proven teaching and mentoring skills, these highly interactive seminars provide attendees with site specific implementation strategies, insights into national drivers for competency based evaluations, an understanding of ClinCATⓇ in practice as well as invaluable feedback and evaluation techniques.
This event will now be offered as a live virtual seminar.
This seminar is now sold out. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the waitlist, check the SHPA events calendar for upcoming ClinCAT seminars or submit an expression of interest to be notified when new seminars open for registration.
- Kylee Hayward, BPharm, Lead Pharmacist - Education and Services, SHPA, Vic
Pharmacy Competency standards addressed:
- Standard 1.1.4 Accept professional responsibility and accountability
- Standard 1.4.1 Adopt a scope of practice consistent with competence
- Standard 1.4.2 Determine professional development needs with reference to the competency standards
- Standard 1.4.3 Acquire and apply practice expertise
- Standard 2.3.1 Use appropriate communication skills
- Standard 2.3.2 Confirm the effectiveness of communication
- Standard 4.1.2 Apply self-reflective skills for self-assessment
- Standard 4.3.1 Inspire a strategic vision and common purpose
- Standard 4.3.2 Foster initiative and contribute to innovation, improvement and service development
- Standard 4.6.4 Develop personnel and promote improved performance
- Standard 5.1.3 Contribute to continuing professional development of others
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1.5 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 1.5 CPD credits) and 7.5 hours of Group-2 CPD (or 15 CPD credits) – a total of 16.5 CPD credits suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.The accreditation number is S2020/66.