2018 International Women's Day Debate
Gender equity is a global economic and social imperative – but how can it be achieved in Australian hospital pharmacy?
Flexible work hours are a common solution, allowing both women and men to improve their work-life balance, but at what cost?
At the Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia International Women’s Day Debate, members can make up their own minds as thought leaders from Australian clinical pharmacy debate: Priority or luxury? Flexible hours in clinical pharmacy practice.
Gather your colleagues together and watch the debate online at 1.00pm AEDT. To register click here
- Ms Sharon Goldsworthy, BPharm MClinPharm, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, SA
- Rochelle Green, BPharm G.DipClinPharm, Senior Pharmacist Surgical and Centre for Clinical Trials in Rare Neurodevelopmental Disorders , Lady Cilento Hospital, QLD
- Andrew Harding, B Pharm MPH, Senior Pharmacist, Emergency, Austin Hospital, VIC
- Wendy Huynh, BPharm, Pharmacist Investigational Drug Unit, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, NSW
- Duncan McKenzie, BPharm, Pharmacy Site Manager, Royal Hobart Hospital, TAS
- Olivia Rofe, BPharm, MPharm, Associate Director of Pharmacy Clinical Services, Eastern Health, VIC