An evening with the MM2017 Award Winners
Enjoy an evening with MM2017 award winners, Dr Michael Barras, Dr Karen Whitfield and Dr Danielle Stowasser as they discuss the future of pharmacy practice. An Annual Committee Meet and Greet, refreshments will follow the event.
Lecture and panel discussion:
- Discuss the future of pharmacy practice
- Discuss different pathways to get involved in pharmacy practice
- Share inspirational experiences from pharmacy and provide an overview of the journey
- Discuss lessons learnt from successful and practice changing careers
- Discuss the factors that drive practice change and leadership
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged please enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Webinar: Register Here
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
*You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr Michael Barras, SHPA Medal of Merit Recipient 2017, Deputy Director (Clinical) of Pharmacy, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Dr Karen Whitfield, SHPA Australian Clinical Pharmacy Award Recipient 2017, Team Leader Women's and Newborns Pharmacy and Assistant Director of Pharmacy (Cancer Care Services) Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
- Dr Danielle Stowasser, Fred J Boyd Award Recipient 2017, Assistant Director of Pharmacy, RBWH and EMM Program Director