Foundation Seminar in Analysing and Interpreting Data in Practice
The Foundation Seminar in Analysing and Interpreting Data in Practice will cover key concepts in collecting, managing, and analysing data as well as interpreting and writing results for publication. It will be delivered by a combination of self-paced learning package covering key concepts in data collection and analysis, followed by a one day live virtual seminar.
Knowledge-check questions will be utilised in the self-paced learning package to assist in cementing attendees learning ahead of the live seminar day. During the live seminar, attendees will be provided with real data which they will analyse throughout the day to answer different research questions and write about their results. Attendees will be guided throughout the seminar by a group of data-loving pharmacists.
The self-paced learning package comprises approximately 5 hours of learning materials and will be available from Friday 27th August 2021. The live virtual component of this seminar will take place on Saturday 9th October 2021. The self-paced learning package materials must be completed prior to attending the live virtual seminar.
Please note: all attendees will have 18 weeks of access to the seminar self-paced learning package and resources from your date of enrolment into this page. Enrolment details will be sent to registered attendees when available.
Unsure if this is the right level for you? View the seminar level descriptors.
Please note: presentation recordings from the live virtual seminar will not be available.
All registration rates include GST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
* You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professor Lisa Pont, Professor of Pharmacy - Graduate School of Health, University of Technology, Sydney, NSW
- Dr Elizabeth (Libby) McCourt, Academic Research Manager - Bayside Health, Health Professional Research Coordinator - Clinical Excellence Queensland, Medication Utilisation Review Pharmacist -Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Brisbane, Qld