Qld Branch | Gastroenterology - Pharmacist & Consultant presentation
This presentation will provide an overview of Inflammatory Bowel Disease, current treatments and treatment goals as well as exciting changes and developments to the medications which treat it.
This webinar will commence at 6:00 PM AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr Andrew Taylor - Gastroenterology Consultant, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Mr Gavin Callaghan - Gastroenterology & Hepatology Pharmacist, Princess Alexandra Hospital
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number is S2021/44
The program addresses pharmacist competency standards, including:
- Standard 3.2.3 Dispense medicines (including compounded medicines) in consultation with the patient and/or prescriber
- Standard 3.2.5 Provide counselling and information for safe and effective medication management
- Standard 3.3.1 Undertake a clinical review’
(National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016)