SHPA Journal club: Cardiology
This journal club style event is brought to you by the Research Leadership Committee. It will be presented by Adaire Prosser, Cardiology Leadership Committee member and Pharmacist, Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide, SA. The article for review and discussion is available via the below link:
Please note the Supplementary Appendix in this article which provides further insights for discussion.
This guideline will be used to critic the article - CENT Guideline
This event will commence at 1:00PM AEST on Wednesday 11th August 2021
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Adaire Prosser, Cardiology Leadership Committee member and Pharmacist, Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide, SA
Competency standards* :
- Standard 5.2.3 Undertake critical evaluation activities
- Standard 5.3.3 Apply research evidence into practice’
*National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number is S2021/56.