SHPA Journal club: Transitions of Care
This journal club style webinar is brought to you by the Research Leadership Committee.
It will be presented by Professor Elizabeth Manias Research Professor, Deakin University and Melbourne University, Melbourne, Vic.
The article for review and discussion is available below :
This webinar will commence at 1:00PM AEDT on Wednesday 13th October 2021
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Professor Elizabeth Manias - Research Professor, Deakin University and Melbourne University, Melbourne, Vic
- Jaclyn Bishop - Research Translation Coordinator- Western Alliance, Pharmacist - Ballarat Health Services
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number is S2021/71
Competency standards* addressed
- Standard 5.2.3 Undertake critical evaluation activities
- Standard 5.3.3 Apply research evidence into practice’
*National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016