SHPA WA Branch | “A Manual for Life” – A toolkit for personal well being and professional growth
Please note this webinar begins at 17:00 AWST (19:00 AEST)
Shannah Kennedy is an expert in personal strategy, life planning and self leadership. Shannah teaches how to build your road map, your life plan and how to simplify, structure and succeed.
As a keynote speaker and workshop facilitator both on stage, in the boardroom and virtually via webinar and live Q & As, Shannah delivers highly engaging, interactive and educational workshops designed to have immediate impact and empower participants to simplify, take action and build their road map to success. She delivers essential life and wellness skills to transform the way you live and work, create clarity, purpose and direction with a light shone on the value of self-care, self-management and selfleadership.
The webinar will focus on:
- Self-leadership – effective planning, affirmations to support confidence and mental health, understanding the science of happiness and celebrating your small wins
- Self connection – understand burnout, questions for self-connection, health is mental, physical and emotional
- Power tools – control the controllables, this too shall pass, where your focus goes your energy flows
- Self management – future vision, healthy habits and gratitude
This webinar will commence at 17:00 AWST (19:00 AEST)
Please note this webinar will not be recorded.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Shannah Kennedy is a best-selling author whose 2015 book The Life Plan has sold over 100,000 copies. She is an Advanced Certified Coach and NLP Practitioner. She specialises in self-management, self-leadership and mastering the powerful art of self-care for longevity. Her ability to directly empathise with high achievers has Shannah in constant demand with entrepreneurs, executives, managers, celebrities and professional athletes. As a professional coach and author, successful business owner and sought-after corporate speaker, as well as a wife, mother and investor, Shannah has mastered the art of balance. She offers her clients, and now her readers, an opportunity to achieve simplicity, structure and success in life.