2019 SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium
The SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium will cover all aspects of joining and thriving in the hospital pharmacy sector, from internships and Residency to governance and leadership; from building a pharmacy research career to developing and maintaining a practice portfolio for Advancing Practice credentialing.
This one-day event – free to SHPA student and intern members – features a dynamic program, starting with a networking breakfast. The program has been crafted with student and pharmacist input, to give proactive students and interns considering a career in hospital pharmacy an edge.
Find out about entry pathways to hospital pharmacy, landing the perfect job and embedding robust lifelong learning practices into every career stage.
The SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium is held the day before the NAPSA AGM, which is also being held in Melbourne this year.
- The SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium is for SHPA student and intern members only
- Registration is free
- Not yet a member? Join SHPA with free student membership today!
- * You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program