Therapeutic Guidelines: Cardiovascular – what’s new in version 7?
An up-to-date version of the Cardiovascular therapeutic guideline was released in March 2018. This webinar provides an overview of the process involved in updating the guideline and gives attendees a look at major changes in the new version.
- Describe the key changes in the management of cardiovascular conditions recommended in the guidelines
- Appreciate what is involved in updating the Cardiovascular therapeutic guideline
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS WEBINAR. PLEASE CONTACT SUSANNAH MURRAY ON 03 9486 0177 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER.
This webinar will commence at 1.00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Cia Connell, Clinical Policy Advisor, Heart Health and Research Heart Foundation
- Jane O’Connor, Editor, Therapeutic Guidelines
The program addresses the following pharmacy competency standards:
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.5.2 Promote evidence-based medicine use
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This webinar has been approved for 1 hour of Group-1 (or 1 CPD credit) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2018/37.