Ignite your leadership potential!
One-on-one executive coaching is a powerful way to lift your eyes to the horizon. Learn how understanding, appreciating and harnessing your leadership style can improve your deft personal touch, rapid decision-making, savvy networking and effective strategic thinking.
SHPA is offering intensive one-hour executive coaching sessions with trained mentor, executive coach and futurist Kristin Michaels FAICD. These sessions, to be held via Zoom and/or Face Time, will see you unpack your management style and explore some of the enablers and barriers to your current and future leadership performance.
What is Executive Coaching?
Regardless of your career stage, confidence or accomplishments, there are countless benefits to gaining greater self-awareness and clarifying goals. Key growth areas that can be explored through SHPA Executive Coaching include:
- Goals for a 21st century career
- Calibrating your strengths and weaknesses
- Productivity ‘hacks’
- Setting yourself up for success
Register and pay for a one-hour Executive Coaching session to be eligible for a free 20-minute introductory session with Kristin via Zoom or Face Time. If you then decide you do not wish to proceed, just let us know within 48 hours of the introductory session and we'll arrange a refund.
Kristin Michaels is a contemporary Chief Executive with 20 years’ experience within healthcare organisations, and through Board Directorships in both the primary and acute sectors. Kristin has been Chief Executive of SHPA since 2015, a time that has seen record membership growth and retention and a revolutionised role as the indispensable professional partner for Australia’s leading community of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
A Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Kristin has extensive experience as a professional mentor, executive coach and trained futurist.
- SHPA Members: $295 (incl GST)
- Non-members: $375 (incl GST)
For more information and to register for one-on-one executive coaching, contact Sally Ridgers at email@example.com.
- Full payment must be received by 48 hours prior to the 20-minute session.
- If the participant cancels with less than 24 hours notice, no refund is available.
- If the participant provides notification in writing of the need to cancel with greater than 24 hours notice the session can be rescheduled (dependent on availability). You are only able to reschedule once.
- After completion of the 20-minute complimentary session participants have 48 hours to advise that they want a refund. After 48 hours no refund will be available.
- SHPA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule sessions.
- The sessions will be delivered by Zoom or Face Time. If there are internet connectivity issues as a result of the participants connection the session will continue by a mobile phone call. If the connectivity issues are the result of the Coach’s connection the option to continue by mobile phone call or to reschedule will be offered.