Foundation Seminar in Clinical Medication Management
The Foundation Seminar in Clinical Medication Management is designed for pharmacists looking to transition to clinical hospital pharmacy, pharmacy interns, final year students with an interest in hospital pharmacy, pharmacy technicians interested in a clinical role, and nursing and allied health professionals with the extended scope of practice involving prescribing. This seminar will be delivered by a combination of a six week self-paced learning package and a live virtual seminar across two half days on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 June 2021.
Case based discussions and small group activities will be used to introduce participants to essential processes for clinical medication management.
Unsure if this is the right level for you? View the seminar level descriptors.
Please note: presentation recordings from the live virtual seminar will not be available.
View the preliminary program
Please note: times listed are in AEST
|Early bird (until COB 14 May 2021* )||$440||$550|
*COB is 5:00pm AEST
All registration rates include GST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
* You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Dr Stephen Perks, Clinical Educator Pharmacist, Townsville Hospital and Health Service, Townsville, Qld; Adjunct Senior Lecturer, College of Medicine and Dentistry, James Cook University, Townsville, Qld
- Cassie Lanskey, Clinical Pharmacist, Surgical Team, Townsville Hospital and Health Service, Townsville, Qld; Clinical Educator & Adjunct Lecturer, College of Medicine and Dentistry, James Cook University, Townsville, Qld
- Sally Marotti, Lead Pharmacist, Experiential learning, training and research, SA Pharmacy, SA
- Courtney Hill, Medical Team Leader Clinical Pharmacist, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Metro South Health, Brisbane, Qld
- Chin-Yen Yeo, Antimicrobial Stewardship Pharmacist, Blacktown & Mt Druitt Hospitals, Western Sydney Local Health District, Sydney, NSW
- Jeanie Misko, Medicines Information Senior Pharmacist, Pharmacy Department, South Metropolitan Health Service, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Perth, WA
- Nam-Anh Nguyen, Senior Pharmacist (Medication Safety Advanced Practice Pharmacist), Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, North Metropolitan Health Service, Perth, WA
- Scott Mitchell, Team Leader, Ambulatory Services & Rehabilitation, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Metro South Health, Brisbane, Qld