Foundation Seminar in Emergency Medicine
SHPA donations to bushfire relief
As we face an unprecedented bushfire season, SHPA is committed to partnering wherever possible to support the volunteers and professionals providing support to impacted Australians and Australian wildlife.
This seminar is designed to cater for pharmacists interested in emergency medicine, who are setting up a service or are early-career emergency pharmacists. A range of key emergency medicine topics will be covered, including resuscitation and advanced life support, toxicology, acute pain control and quality use of medicines and information resources in emergency departments. Case based discussions and small group activities will be used to explore a range of commonly encountered emergency medicine scenarios, such as anaphylaxis, arrhythmias, behavioural disturbances, sepsis, seizures and trauma. Unsure if this is the right level for you? View the seminar level descriptors.
|Early bird (Until COB 27 March 2020 )||$600||$750|
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
* You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Andrew Harding, B Pharm MPH, Senior Pharmacist, Emergency, Austin Hospital, VIC
- Cristina Roman, Lead Clinical Pharmacist - Emergency and Trauma, Alfred Health, Melbourne, Vic
- Dr Simone Taylor, Senior Pharmacist, Emergency Medicine and Research, Austin Health, Melbourne, Vic