The National Translational Research Collaborative (NTRC) is a virtual membership hub enabling real-life connections that support the establishment and expansion of research projects:
- within and between hospitals, universities and research institutes
- between starting and established pharmacy researchers and other health professionals.
Organisational members gain access to:
- opportunities for collaborative research across multiple centres
- staff development and research capacity/capability building
- recognition as a pharmacy research active hospital, university or medical research organisation
- evidence, guidance and tools to translate research into everyday practice.
Membership application asks a range of questions about research skills, research translation, partnerships in research, dissemination of research and infrastructures provided to ensure research sustainability. The application takes 10-15 minutes to complete and helps us tailor the types of NTRC services and communications we provide to your pharmacy department or organisation. We also establish some baseline characteristics of hospital pharmacy research capability and capacity in Australia to better target broader services and support NTRC delivers. Collated, de-identified data may be used by SHPA in external promotion and publication of hospital pharmacy research capacity.For assistance completing your membership application or for queries regarding NTRC contact: Natalie Pollock, RGC Administrative Officer, email@example.com