These lists of Australian publications and presentations have been compiled by the Chair of the Emergency Medicine Committee of Specialty Practice, Susie Welch. These documents may assist to locate interesting papers and/or contact colleagues who use emergency department services.
- Publications: Australian Emergency Department Pharmacist publications
- Presentations: Australian Emergency Department Pharmacist presentations
- Resources: The Emergency Pharmacist Research Center website
National Competency Standards Framework
- National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia 2016
- National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia 2010
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Framework (APPF) for Australia 2012
- Competencies required to prescribe medicines - NPS MedicineWise
NSW Health Safety Alert Broadcast System (SABS)
Developed for use in NSW but useful for pharmacists in all regions, NSW Health's Safety Alert Broadcast System (SABS) was adapted from the UK's National Health Service Safety Alert Broadcast System. Its aim is to provide a systematic approach to the distribution and management of patient safety information to NSW health services. Each alert specifies action to be taken by health services, the timeframe in which such action must occur, and specific responsibility for the actions.
The NSW Health's Safety Alert Broadcast System (SABS) website provides a register of alerts.