Qld Branch Meet and Greet
Join the SHPA Qld Branch for their first Continuing Education Event of 2020, with a Panel discussion and Q&A on SHPA’s role in Advancing Australia’s Pharmacy Workforce and how SHPA can support you. You will have the opportunity to learn from and ask questions to SHPA members at varying stages in the pharmacy profession including technicians, resident pharmacists and advanced practitioner pharmacists. Chaired by Karen Whitfield, the night is one not to be missed.
Light refreshments and drinks will be provided.
Parking is available on site. PACE car park entry is on Kent St –Casual parking zone (Level 2). Cost $5 per hour (maximum daily fee $40). Please click on the LINK for further information on how to get to PACE.
Access the free Webinar by registering here (members-only): LINK
SHPA Members - Free
Non-members - $50
If you are not a SHPA Member and would like to access the webinar, please contact email@example.com .
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Dr Karen Whitfield, Team Leader Women's and Newborn Pharmacy, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, QLD, School of Pharmacy, University of Queensland, QLD
Panel members include:
- Dan Guidone, Head of Pharmacy Futures, SHPA, Vic
- Margie Butnoris, Electronic Medicines Management, Metro North Health, Qld
- Hollie Wilczynski, Clinical Educator, The Prince Charles Hospital, Qld
- Sam Ford, Pharmacist, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Qld (Completed the SHPA Residency Program)
- Tamika Gregory, Pharmacist, Logan Hospital, Qld (Currently in the SHPA Residency Program)