Qld Branch Residency Showcase 2021
The showcase aims to provide residents an opportunity to showcase their work to pharmacy students, intern pharmacists, other residents, junior and senior pharmacists and directors and assistant directors of pharmacy in a relaxed stress-free environment.
This event will consist of:
- Networking over nibbles
- Keynote speaker: Mika Varitimos, SHPA Resident of the Year 2020
- A series of current or recent QLD SHPA Foundation Resident Pharmacists presenting lightening presentations on their residency achievements (3-5 minutes each)
This event will be delivered face-to-face. Webinar facilities may be available for rural and remote attendees (please note times listed are in AEST).
Resident pharmacists who have recently completed or will be completing their residency in QLD in 2021 are invited to submit an expression of interest to present at the SHPA QLD Branch Residency Showcase. More information is available here.
Please submit your expression of interest by COB on Monday 1 February 2021.
- Member: Free - please enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Please register below to attend in-person or via Zoom. You will be asked to select how you are attending.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Karl Winckel, Clinical Educator, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Qld; Lecturer/Post-graduate Course Co-ordinator, the School of Pharmacy, University of Queensland
- Mika Varitimos, Pharmacist. Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Qld; SHPA Resident of the Year 2020