Qld Branch | Tech-tober: Teaching on the run for pharmacy technicians
Join the SHPA QLD Branch celebrate all things pharmacy technician/assistant during the month of October (Tech-tober).
It’s time for pharmacy technicians and students to enhance their learning, communication, and engagement with pharmacists! Teaching on the run is a concept developed by senior medical staff to engage and enhance the learning of junior medical staff. Naythen and the pharmacists and pharmacy assistants at the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital have adopted this concept in a similar way with great success! Please join us to learn about their success and how you could adopt a similar program at your site.
Note: To celebrate National Pharmacy Technician Day, all registrations to any of the QLD branch Tech-tober events during October 2020 will go into the draw to win an exciting prize drawn by our QLD Branch Technician member on 20/10/20. Winners will be announced on the QLD Branch Facebook page and notified via email to arrange acceptance of their prize.
This webinar will commence at 5:30pm AEST.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Naythen Hoang, Pharmacist, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Qld