Qld Branch | An update on vancomycin
This presentation will provide an overview of vancomycin usage focusing on the recent IDSA/ASHP consensus guidelines and options to improve vancomycin use in your hospital.
- Review vancomycin indications, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, toxicity and therapeutic drug monitoring
- Review recommendations from 2020 IDSA/ASHP vancomycin consensus guidelines
- Discuss quality use of medicines activities to improve vancomycin use in hospitals
This webinar will commence at 7:00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Michael Williams, Pharmacist - ICU, Prince Charles Hospital, Qld
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.2.1 Administer medicines
- Standard 3.3.1 Undertake a clinical review
- Standard 3.5.2 Promote evidence-based medicine use
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2020/46.