SA/NT Branch ABM & My Health Record CE Event
Join us for an evening recapping the year that was 2018 ... as presented by the SHPA SA/NT Branch Committee! Including award presentations and an address from the CEO - Kristin Michaels... Followed by a topical and timely update around My Health Record by Andrew Matthews and a panel who are sure to be able to answer all your My Health Record questions.
Please note the ABM is open to SHPA members only. Non-members may attend the CE event following the ABM, which commences at 6.45pm.
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $60.00
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com
- Andrew Matthews, Medicines Safety Program Director, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Standard 3.1.1 Obtain relevant health and medicines information
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.2.6 Facilitate continuity of care during transitions of care
- Standard 4.2.1 Work with established systems
- Standard 4.2.2 Plan and prioritise work
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 0.833 hours of Group-1 CPD (or 0.833 CPD credits), and 0.33 hours of Group-2 CPD (a total of 1.49 CPD credits), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2018/95.