SA/NT Branch CPD Event: Progressing Your Pharmacy Career
Glenside Health Services, Learning & Administration Centre
226 Fullarton Road
Glenside, South Australia 5065
(Please enter from Karrayarta Drive entrance).
This half day CE event will consist of a discussion panel and presentations from a wide variety of speakers, on topics such as residency, advancing pharmacy practice, specialty practice streams, leadership, interview skills and working in country and rural health. The morning will conclude with a networking brunch. Please RSVP online by Thursday 15th August. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $80.00
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com
- Vinod Thomas, BSc, M.Biotech Studies, B.Pharm (Hons),MSHPA, Senior Pharmacist; Medical Team Leader SALHN
- Hayley Vasileff, BPharm(Hons), AdvPracPharm, SpecCertClinRes(Oncology), MSHP, Team Leader Pharmacist – Haematology & Oncology Women's & Children's Hospital
- Mahsa Tantiongco, B.Pharm, BCGP, MSHP, Senior Pharmacist Medication Safety, SA Pharmacy
- Richard Marotti, B.Pharm, M Mgt Stud (Administration, MSHP, MAICD, Director of Pharmacy Services for Northern Adelaide Local Health Network
- Paula Kwan, Partner/Site Manager HPS Pharmacies St Andrews, PDL Director SA/NT
- Dr Alice Gilbert, PhD, BPharm, FSPHA, Policy Maker and Strategist, Medicines Management Unit, Top End Health Service, Northern Territory