SA-NT Branch: End of year CE event and ABM
The SA-NT Branch ABM will include:
- Overview of activities of 2019
- Farewell to committee members retiring
- Announce new members joining the branch
- Present PL Jeffs Award
- Present Student Research Award
Following the ABM, Dan Guidone joins us to discuss the Advanced Residency Training Framework and Sam Keitaanpaa will enlighten us on Cultural Safety. The evening will conclude with networking, food and drinks.
We look forward to seeing you there to celebrate with us the last event in the Continuing Education Calendar for 2019!
Please note the finishing time listed is intended as a rough guide only.
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org