SA-NT Branch CPD Event: PSA/SHPA Collaborative Research Showcase Day
Research is essential to advancing pharmacy practice. Together, PSA and SHPA aim to support research mentoring and inclusiveness to develop research skills and culture for the pharmacy profession.
Whether it’s reviewing drug-usage patterns to improve treatment, highlighting serious but under-recognised adverse effects, or evaluating barriers to enhancing treatment adherence, the evidence base that emerges from such research optimises quality use of medicines, and ultimately supports the health and wellbeing of patients.
If you’ve been interested in pharmacy research, but unsure of where to begin, the PSA/SHPA Collaborative Research Showcase Day is where you need to be on Saturday 15 February 2020!
Pharmacy-based research will be presented or on display, with the lead researchers present to answer any questions you may have about their research or their journey into this career pathway.
Excited to hear more about research currently out there and to network with like-minded research-enthusiasts and potential mentors? Then this Showcase is for you! It may even spark your own ideas and inspire your own research!
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Roger Nation, Professor of Drug Disposition and Dynamics, Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University, Vic
- Dr Janet Sluggett, NHMRC Research Fellow, Monash University / Pharmacist, CPIE Pharmacy Services, SA