Continuing professional development (CPD) is one of SHPA’s highest priorities. We will ensure members and non-members have access to educational opportunities that are high quality, current and diverse in content and delivery.
CPD opportunities include:
- Medicines Management National Annual Conference
- eCPD – our online learning portal
- Branch CPD
- Journal of Pharmacy Practice & Research
keeping current, our monthly CPD communication keeps you informed about all of our CPD offerings and support.
Please add my name to the keeping current mailing list
The SHPA automated CPD recording tool enables you to:
- record all your CPD activities
- meet all the Pharmacy Board requirements for recording CPD
- automatically record activities you do through eCPD
- add external CPD activities to your CPD record
- upload evidence to support your CPD records
- allow you to sort your CPD records by CPD Group or by completion date
- calculate your total CPD credits and your total claimable CPD credits
- provide a link of your CPD summary table to external parties
Contact the CPD team: email@example.com
Old CPD records
Your CPD records from before October 2016 are still available on this page on the old SHPA website. SHPA will retain all CPD records for three years however access through the old website will only be available until 31 December 2016 so we suggest you download and save your records for future use.