SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium 2020
The SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium is going virtual! This year the symposium will be delivered in two parts: an online resource package released on Friday 3 July, followed by a live virtual session on Friday 10 July addressing all your burning questions about hospital pharmacy. The virtual program has been shaped with NAPSA and pharmacist input, to give proactive students who are considering a career in hospital pharmacy an edge.
Find out about entry pathways to hospital pharmacy, landing the perfect job and embedding robust lifelong learning practices into every career stage.
The SHPA-NAPSA Student Symposium is for SHPA student and intern members only. Registration is free.
Not yet a member? Join SHPA with free student membership today!
- You will receive a tax invoice and separate confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive these by the next business day, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions. SHPA reserve the right to cancel a seminar or make changes to the program
Registration will close at 4.00pm AEST on Thurday 9 July 2020. Please register before then to ensure you receive access details for the live virtual session.
- Duncan McKenzie, Pharmacy Site Manager, Royal Hobart Hospital, Hobart, Tas
- Marisa Hodgkinson, Assistant Deputy Director of Pharmacy – Kingston Centre, Residential Services and Clinical Services support, Monash Health, Vic
- Jenny Chen, Pharmacist, Workforce Programs, SHPA
- Stephanie Alexander, Clinical Pharmacist, Slade Pharmacy Richmond, Epworth Hospital, Melbourne, Vic
- Jessica Catalano, SHPA Resident Pharmacist, Alice Springs Hospital, Alice Springs, NT
- Cassie Lanskey, Senior Pharmacist - High Risk Medication Safety and Clinical Educator, Townsville University Hospital, Townsville, Qld
- Joanna Pizzi, Senior Pharmacist - Workforce and Development, Alfred Health, Melbourne, Vic
- Vivien Banks, Intern Pharmacist, Royal Hobart Hospital, Hobart, Tas
- Susan Trevillian, Deputy Director of Pharmacy, Northeast Health Wangaratta, Wangaratta, Vic; Pharmacist - Clinical Governance, Benalla Health, Benalla, Vic
- Nam-Anh Nguyen, Medication Safety Advanced Practice Pharmacist, Lead Project Officer, North Metropolitan Health Service Diversion Prevention Project, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth, WA