Tas Branch | Gen Med “Spring Meeting”
This event will introduce and/or update knowledge on common hospital admissions and clinical pharmacy. Delve into the Pharmacist Partnered Medicine Charting (PPMC) initiative at the Royal Hobart Hospital and then conclude with several interesting case based discussions. This will be a half-day online event suitable for ALL Pharmacists commencing at 10am and concluding at 1pm.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maddie Tucker, Extended Hours Team Leader, Royal Hobart Hospital, Tas
- Chelsea Podmore, Clinical Team Leader, Royal Hobart Hospital, Tas
- William Hagan, Pharmacist Partnered Medicine Charting (PPMC) Pharmacist, Royal Hobart Hospital, Tas
- Hannah Doody, Clinical Team Leader, Launceston General Hospital, Tas
- Monique Scott, Clinical Pharmacist, Launceston General Hospital, Tas
- Joe Braid, Lead Outpatient Pharmacist, North West Regional Hospital, Tas