Vic Branch CPD Event: Antibiotic Therapeutic Guidelines Update 2019
Keep up with the latest changes in the Antibiotic Therapeutic Guidelines! This is your opportunity to ask those questions that you have always wondered about..
This webinar covers key changes in the management of infectious diseases recommended in the guidelines and particularly the rationale behind some of the more complex changes.
It is presented by Jessica Gibney (BPharm Hons , MPH ProfPrac) who is a senior editor at Therapeutic Guidelines. She first joined the TGL team as an Editor in 2013, after working for many years as a clinical pharmacist. Jessica has qualifications in pharmacy and public health and has worked on the last two versions of the Antibiotic Guidelines.
Refreshments and registration from 6.30pm, presentation begins at 7.00pm.
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Access the free Webinar by registering here (members-only): LINK
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
- Please complete the registration process below, and remember to 'check out'
- Follow our handy 'how to' guide to book for this event
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Gibney, BPharm Hons , MPH ProfPrac, Senior Editor at Therapeutic Guidelines
- Standard 3.3.2 Apply clinical review findings to improve health outcomes
- Standard 3.5.1 Review trends in medicine use
- Standard 3.5.2 Promote evidence-based medicine use
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2019/46.