Vic Branch: Principles of Antimicrobial Use in CNS infections
This presentation will cover antimicrobial use in CNS infections.
- Define key characteristics which influence antimicrobial choice in CNS infections
- Appreciate limitations of evidence-base in supporting antimicrobial CNS penetration and clinical outcomes
- Identify rationale for using certain antimicrobial across a range of CNS infections
- Demonstrate appropriate use of antimicrobial in treating CNS infections
This webinar will commence at 6:30-8:00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vasilios Sotiropoulos, Resident Pharmacist, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Vic