Vic Branch | Peri-procedural management of cardiac implantable devices
Peri-procedural management of cardiac implantable devices, including its complication in arrhythmia management, anticoagulation and antimicrobial stewardship aspects.
- To provide an overview of Peri-procedural management cardiac implantable devices
- To provide an update on complications of peri-procedural management including arrhythmia management, anticoagulation and antimicrobial stewardship aspects.
This webinar will commence at 6.30pm AEST Wednesday 15 September 2021
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Adam Charles Livori, B.AppSci(NucMed), BPharm(Hons), GradCertPharmPrac, Team Leader- Medical Specialties/Cardiology Clinic Pharmacist, Ballarat Health Services; Chair – SHPA Cardiology Speciality Practice Leadership Committee
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number is S2021/62.
Competency standards* addressed
Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
Standard 3.3.1 Undertake a clinical review
Standard 3.5.2 Promote evidence-based medicine use’
(National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016)