Vic Branch | Tuberculosis update
This presentation will provide an overview of recent updates in the treatment of TB.
- Outline the use of rifampicin and isoniazid in latent TB treatment
- Review updated drug resistant TB treatment options
- Describe new oral agents available for treating drug resistant TB
- Outline special considerations for HIV and TB co-infections
This webinar will commence at 6:30pm AEDT
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr Grant Jenkin, Director, Mycobacterial Infections Service, Monash Health; Infectious Diseases Consultant, Monash Health, Melbourne, Vic
- Amelia Rattle, Clinical Pharmacist & Special Medicine Pharmacy Co-Team Leader, Monash Health, Melbourne, Vic
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.2.3 Dispense medicines (including compounded medicines) in consultation with the patient and/or prescriber
- Standard 3.3.2 Apply clinical review findings to improve health outcomes
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2020/62.