WA Branch CPD Event: Taming The Email Beast
This presentation will show you how to improve your email productivity and introduce you to strategies for:
- Managing the overwhelming volume
- Minimising the disruption factor of email
- Structuring emails in a way that gets action
- Managing follow-up actions efficiently
All attendees will be provided with:
- A handout summarising the workshop content
- Access to download a step-by-step booklet for setting up Outlook as a workload management system
- Access to a PDF copy of the presentation slides
- Subscription to a weekly email mastery tip
All are welcome - pharmacists, technicians and support staff, interns and students.
5.30pm - Refreshments will be provided in the PCH L5 East Collegiate Lounge - Main Dining.
6.00pm - The presentation will be held in PCH L5 East - Auditorium.
- Member: Free - please register below, to ensure you are not charged. Enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Online registration has now closed for this event. If you would like to attend in person or via the webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter: Jani Murphy
Find out more about Jani Murphy here.
The program addresses pharmacist competency standards*, including:
- Standard 4.2.2 - Plan and prioritise work
- Standard 4.2.3 - Maintain productivity
*National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2020/08.