WA Branch | Pharmacogenomics introduction
This presentation is aimed to give pharmacists a brief introduction into the field of pharmacogenomics and its clinical implementation especially in oncology.
Please note: times listed are in AWST.
Arrival from 5:30pm AWST, presentation starts at 6pm AWST.
- Member: Free - please enter your email address and select lookup, the discount will then be applied
- Non-member: $50.00
Please register below to attend in-person or via Zoom. You will be asked to select how you are attending.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zeyad Ibrahim, Advanced Practice Pharmacist, Consultant Cancer Pharmacist and Pharmacogeneticist, Senior Pharmacist, Rockingham Hospital & Perth Children's Hospital, Perth, WA, and Research Fellow, University of Western Australia, Perth, WA
The presentation addresses pharmacist competency standards, including:
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.2.3 Dispense medicines (including compounded medicines) in consultation with the patient and/or prescriber’
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-2 CPD (or 2 CPD credits), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number is S2021/32