2020 Antimicrobial Stewardship Clinical Care Standard
The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care will launch the updated Antimicrobial Stewardship Clinical Care Standard during Antimicrobial Awareness Week.
This presentation will explain changes made to the Antimicrobial Stewardship Clinical Care Standard and include a Q & A session with panellists Dr Kathryn Daveson, Professor John Turnidge and Fiona Doukas.
- Outline the changes to the Antimicrobial Stewardship Clinical Care Standard
- Describe the transition process from the 2014 to the 2020 clinical care standard for NSQHS accreditation
- Discuss ways to implement the clinical care standard
This webinar will commence at 1:00pm AEDT
Online registration has now closed as the live webinar has ended.
This presentation has been recorded and will be made available for SHPA members to access on the Online CPD website within 21 days. If you are a non-member interested in purchasing access to the recording, please contact email@example.com.
- Dr Kathryn Daveson, Staff Specialist, Infectious Diseases, Queensland Statewide Antimicrobial Stewardship Program, Queensland Health, Brisbane, Qld and Staff Specialist, Department of Infectious Diseases, ACT Health, Canberra, ACT
- Professor John Turnidge AO, Senior Medical Advisor, Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care, Sydney, NSW
- Fiona Doukas, Senior Project Officer, Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care, Sydney, NSW
- Standard 3.5.1 Review trends in medicine use
- Standard 3.5.2 Promote evidence-based medicine use
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number is S2020/70.