Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health: Inclusive Education
This webinar is brought to you by the SHPA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Leadership Committee. It will outline the need to include Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health considerations into education, ‘how to’ tips, strategies as well as outline resources and supports.
This webinar will commence at 1:00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Susie Welch, Senior Pharmacist, St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney, NSW
- Aleena Williams
- Chastina Heck