COVID-19 “Journal Club”: Emerging Evidence on Hydroxychloroquine
This second journal-club style webinar is brought to you by the SHPA Research Leadership Committee and hosted by Professor Sid Patanwala. It will focus on analysing the article Observational Study of Hydroxychloroquine in Hospitalized Patients with Covid-19 utilising the STROBE checklist from the Equator Network website.
This webinar will commence at 1:00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professor Sid Patanwala, Chair of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Sydney and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, NSW