COVID-19 “Journal Club”: Remdesivir for the treatment of Covid-19
This journal-club style webinar is hosted by Professor Jan-Willem Alffenaar, Chair of Clinical Pharmacy at The University of Sydney School of Pharmacy and Westmead Hospital in Sydney, and Fiona Doukas, Senior Project Officer, Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care, Sydney, NSW. It will focus on critically reviewing the article Remdesivir for the Treatment of Covid-19 — Preliminary Report utilising the CONSORT framework from the Equator Network website.
This webinar will commence at 3:00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Professor Jan-Willem Alffenaar, Chair of Clinical Pharmacy, The University of Sydney School of Pharmacy and Westmead Hospital, Sydney, NSW
Fiona Doukas, Senior Project Officer, Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care, Sydney, NSW
- Standard 5.2.3 Undertake critical evaluation activities
- Standard 5.3.3 Apply research evidence into practice
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2020/38.