Cytokine Release Syndrome
- Describe Cytokine Release Syndrome (CRS)
- Identify agents associated with CRS
- Outline the incidence and implications of CRS in clinical trials
This webinar will commence at 1.00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr Michael Ching, Clinical Trials Manager, Austin Health, Vic
Competency standards addressed:
Standard 3.3.1 Undertake a clinical review
Standard 5.3.3 Apply research evidence into practice
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2019/59.