Diabetes resolutions for the new year 2020
- Evaluate new therapies (oral and insulins) in the management type I and II diabetes.
This webinar will commence at 1.00pm AEDT
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
*REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE EMAIL EVENTS@SHPA.ORG.AU OR CALL 03 9486 0177 TO REGISTER *
- Donna Scott, Endocrine and Vascular Surgery Senior Clinical Pharmacist, Fiona Stanley Hospital, WA
The program addresses the following pharmacy competency standards:
- Standard 3.2.3 Dispense medicines (including compound medicines) in consultation with the patient and/or prescriber
(National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2010)
This CPD event has been accredited for 1 hour of Group 1 CPD (a total of 1 CPD credit) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2019/60.