EBSCO resources training
This session will go over searching on EBSCOhost platform. CINAHL Complete, MEDLINE Complete, Health Policy Reference Center, and Health Business Elite lives on a platform called EBSCOhost with slight variations to the subject indexes used by the resources. Getting used to this platform will be helpful for you in searching over all of the resources listed. It will cover basic and advance searching, refining results, working with results (save, cite, print, etc.), My EBSCOhost folder, search tips, how to set up alerts, and EBSCO Support Site.
This webinar will commence at 1.00pm AEDT.
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
This webinar will utilise an external webinar platform to SHPA. You will be sent a link to register with the webinar platform with your confirmation email.
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hanwool Jeong, Customer Engagement Manager, EBSCO Information Services