The Pharmacist Shared Medicines List - a new clinical document in My Health Record
- Demonstrate clinical use and current use statistics of My Health Record
- Define the Pharmacist Shared Medicines List (PSML)
- Explain the development and functionality of the PSML
- Associate how the PSML might be applied to your clinical practice
- Contrast how the PSML might be used in comparison to other sources of medicines information, including other medicines info sources in My Health Record
- Outline other projects associated with the ADHA Medicines Safety Program
This webinar will commence at 1.00pm AEST
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrew Matthews, Director, Medicines Safety Program – Strategic Programs & Workplan Development, Australian Digital Health Agency
Yuki Yu, Senior Business Analyst – Innovation, Implementation & Support Services, Australian Digital Health Agency