This presentation will provide an overview of statistics and how to use statistics in pharmacy research.
- Describe common statistical terms used in pharmacy research
- Explain statistical methods that can be applied to study data
- Outline common statistical procedures used in pharmacy research
- Explain the role of statistics in research appraisal and utilisation
This webinar will commence at 1.00pm AEDT
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Dr Lisa Pont, BSc. BPharm PhD MSHP , Associate Professor (Pharmacy), University of Technology Sydney, NSW
The program addresses the following pharmacy competency standards:
- Standard 5.2.3 Undertake critical evaluation activities
- Standard 5.3.1 Identify information and resources requirements
- Standard 5.3.3 Apply research evidence into practice
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This CPD event has been accredited for 1 hour of Group CPD (a total of 1 CPD credit) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2019/121.