ACT Branch | Endocrinology Refresher
An online presentation with a case-based focus.
- Describe the role and function of the pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands
- Explain the pathways that moderate the release of various hormones from the pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands.
- Identify clinical conditions and symptoms resulting from abnormalities of the pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands and discuss appropriate treatments
This webinar will commence at 6:00pm AEDT
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Dr Carolyn Peterson, MBBS, PhD, FRACP, Endocrinologist, Canberra Hospital
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
The accreditation number for your reference is S2021/67
The program addresses pharmacist competency standards, including:
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.2.3 Dispense medicines (including compounded medicines) in consultation with the patient and/or prescriber
- Standard 3.3.1 Undertake a clinical review
- Standard 3.3.2 Apply clinical review findings to improve health outcomes
(National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016)