Getting started in research
Often the biggest barrier for members with research is not knowing where or how to start. This webinar will provide insights into overcoming these barriers.
- Describe barriers and facilitators to undertaking research in a busy practice environment
- Understand different approaches for undertaking research
This webinar will commence at 1.00pm AEDT
- Register in the purple box below, then click on 'cart' at the top of the page (or under your menu options) and continue through checkout.
- Still having trouble registering? Follow our handy ‘how to’ guide
- Click here to view our Terms and Conditions
* You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of your registration. If you do not receive this within 4 hours, you have not completed your registration and your space is not guaranteed. Please contact the secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Chin-Yen Yeo, BPharm(Hons), Clinical Pharmacist & SHPA Resident, St Vincent's Public Hospital, Sydney, NSW
The program addresses the following pharmacy competency standards:
- 5.2.3 Design and deliver research projects to address gaps in the evidence-base and identify areas for innovation and advances in practice
- 5.3.1 Identify information needs and resource requirements
(National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016)
This CPD event has been accredited for 1 hour of Group 1 CPD (a total of 1 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan. The accreditation number is S2019/03.