Campuses where pharmacy interns will work: Epworth Richmond
Slade Pharmacy is part of the Icon Group and is a progressive and dynamic pharmacy group integrating hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services. We provide the highest quality pharmacy service to major private hospitals across Victoria, NSW and Queensland.
Intern program information
About the Role:
The 2023 Intern Pharmacist Program is designed to advance your clinical knowledge by offering comprehensive training and development opportunities across a broad range of hospital practice settings. With a network of experienced pharmacists providing mentorship and guidance, our dedicated teaching program will ensure you receive the support and development you need to kick-start your pharmacy career. This is a terrific opportunity to join our team at Epworth Richmond, whereby you will deliver service to our hospital clients under the management of the Clinical Team Leader. You will be employed on a 12-month full-time maximum term contract basis, with the opportunity to continue employment with Slade for the right person.
- Prepare medications for dispensing to patients
- Counsel patients on the proper use of medicines
- Participate in clinical pharmacy review
- Liaise with hospital wards and associated employees
- Assist with projects, audits and reviews
The successful candidate will have access to the following Slade employee benefits:
- Comprehensive induction program and ongoing training to enhance your skills
- All Intern Training Programs (including Intern Foundation Program) supported
- Excellent potential to advance your career within our growing organisation
- Employee Assistance Program including free access for immediate family members
- Internal CPD sessions
- Social group activities including Trivia nights, Christmas functions, and more
- Being part of the national Icon Group Pharmacy to support your career development
We are looking for a well-rounded, motivated and enthusiastic pharmacy graduate who is able to learn from others while working for a growing and vibrant organisation. Most importantly, you will be a patient focused team player and you will welcome the opportunity to be challenged and actively apply yourself in a fast-paced and dynamic pharmacy environment. At Slade, our dedicated teams work hard at performing extraordinary feats every day to ensure that the Australian community achieve the best possible health outcomes. Our people are our assets, and we strongly believe in supporting them in achieving their career and personal goals.
For further information please email email@example.com.
Lauren Beard, Clinical Pharmacy Team Leader
T: (03) 8420 0700
Intern positions in 2023
- 1 total (Privately funded)